Latin America / Brazil / SP / Cotia /
Finance & Corporate Development
#: 743999737461250 / REF2550W
About this job:
The FP&A Analyst demonstrates accountability for functional business, and broad company objectives. In this role you will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within a functional area of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
- Prepare the annual budget, including presentations to local board forecast submissions.
- Identify and highlight business risks and opportunities Month-end close analysis of variances versus Budget and forecast.
- Own monthly financial reporting to senior management and functional leaders. Identify profitability drivers.
- Prepare quarterly meetings with business partners to understand the business environment and cost drivers.
- Provide support on ad hoc financial analysis, including cost initiatives, business cases
- and scenario analysis.
- Cost centers management.
- Solicit feedback on planning cycle performance on a regular basis and modify processes
- Identify opportunities and actively engage in driving process improvements.
- Help on ad hoc analysis for finance and leadership teams.
- Participate in FP&A team way of work, rhythms, deliverables and output consolidation.
- Participate in local FP&A output and senior leadership engagement
- Participate in local FP&A with HQ FP&A growth engagement and deliverables
- Own specific piece of FP&A work and output, according to team organization
- Analyze and organize data appropriately by anticipating the internal clients expectations
A little bit about you:
Are you flexible working with different countries, personalities, teams? You love to give numbers a financial view to help the organization growth? Join the team and work on a fast paced environment, developing your best self.
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university in Finance, Accounting, or Economics.
- At least 4-6+ years of experience in financial positions.
- Advanced MS Office, Google sheets, SAP, Hyperion-EPM.
- Fluent English (Required, will be evaluated)
- Spanish desirable
- Demonstrated analytical skills, structured approach and proactive.
- Ability and passion to anticipate, identify, and resolve complex financial issues
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and deliver on key priorities.
- Analytical Modelling Expertise (Ability to model, analyze information to take best business decisions)
- Critical Thinking- able to analyze and demonstrate problem solving skills
- Good numerical and mathematical reasoning
- Ability and Curiosity to develop Business Acumen.
- Communication skills (Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both verbally and in writing, all functions and across board)
- Ability to develop and support common policies and practices for the Finance function
- Ability to function as an internal Financial consultant and Business partner