North America / United States / FL / Tampa – Oldsmar
#: 84005-en_US / 84005
Image Collector – 84005
Gracenote – USA Oldsmar, Florida
Gracenote – USA Queensbury, New York
Gracenote is an entertainment data and technology provider powering the world’s top music services, automakers, cable and satellite operators, and consumer electronics companies. At its core, Gracenote helps people find, discover and connect with the entertainment they love. Daily, Gracenote processes 35 billion rows of data and is quickly becoming a world-leader in return path “big data.” Over the past 3 years, the company has grown to more than 2000 employees in 17 countries, including over 600 of the world’s top engineers with a passion for music, video, sports, and entertainment technology. Founded in 1998, Gracenote is one of America’s most iconic and respected media companies.
About the position
Research and collect the best representative images from websites, studios, distributors, vendors, screen captures, and related sources in a timely and accurate manner for entry into an internal database.
Location : Queensbury, NY / Oldsmar FL
Salary : Entry Level
● Collect photos, logos, and other digital assets from publicists and websites to drive new media products.
● Establish and maintain relationships with television and studios content providers and vendors to secure information required for the company entertainment data products.
● Maintain an organized system of archiving photos and tracking metadata.
● Analyze quality reports from customers to improve data quality and content coverage.
● Populate data fields in the internal database system associated with this data.
● Work closely with colleagues to secure that the department goals are met.
● Provide assistance to internal and external customers and troubleshoot as needed.
● Assist manager with special projects as requested.
● Associates in communication and media arts, business or related field, or equivalent work experience.
● Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications with intermediate Excel skills required.
● Familiarity with Photoshop and images
● Effective research, communication, and organizational skills.
● Knowledge of TV and film industries required.
● Must be organized, exhibit strong attention to detail, possess multi-tasking abilities, and be self-motivated.
● Excellent writing, editing, and verbal communication skills.
● Knowledge of Editorial databases or Digital Asset Management a plus.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Oldsmar,Florida
Secondary Locations: NY- Queensbury, , ,