Latin America / Brazil / SP / Cotia /
#: 743999740364377 / REF3271Q
About the job
The In-Store Commercial executive will be accountable for identify new business opportunities, prepare proposals for the client as well as maintain strategic relationships with regular clients.
Requirements: commercial skills, service orientation, results oriented, speed of response
- Formalize a go-to-market strategy within qualified strategic accounts.
- Ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, and account expansion
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline in Salesforce.com to ensure over-achievement.
- Engage and develop relationships with C-level executives, positioning Nielsen’s Marketing Effectiveness solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Generate short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Accurate quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- Consumer Packaged Goods and MMM or MTA experience is a plus.
- Relevant complex sales experience in advertising and/or Enterprise SaaS technology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including strong presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of solution/consultative selling.
- Experience leading teams or solutions
- High level of expertise for the retailer´s solutions, especially advanced analytical solutions used for retail business
- International client knowledge and experience
- Global experience and expertise sharing
- Strong problem-solving skills; easily articulate, decompose and attack problems
- Advanced understanding of Retail industry, their processes, the way they do business, store development policy and Retailer related associations
- Strong business acumen
- Negotiation skills
- Well developed verbal and written English communication skills