India / India / / Bengaluru
#: 94661-en_US / 94661
ABOUT THIS JOB
Nielsen Sports is a trusted advisor and partner in sports and entertainment intelligence, helping our clients worldwide to maximize their commercial and partnerships success. With our expansive suite of products and services, Nielsen Sports is uniquely positioned to provide insights and intelligence which help drive more effective decision making within the sports and entertainment industry.
We are recruiting for a talented Insight Executive to join our main Nielsen Sports office in Mumbai, India. The successful candidate will be based in Mumbai and will directly report to the Head of Media Services in London. The Insight Executive will work with some of the largest and most respected brands, sports teams and properties.
You’ll be working with the global market leader in sport and sponsorship intelligence and be part of a diverse and talented international team with opportunity for personal and professional development. It is a challenging and varied role with a focus on multi-functional insight solutions.
- End-to-end management of measurement projects, liaising with internal stakeholders across the business to ensure deadlines are met and potential issues are resolved
- Collect, validate and analyse sponsorship performance data
- Interpretation of results and producing reports with focus on the clients’ needs
- Understand what information is most useful to clients and how to turn that information into actionable insights
- Become a trusted advisor; offering an in-depth consultative approach with clients
- Provide organisational and administrative support
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- 1-2 years’ experience within the marketing, consulting, media or market research industry, ideally working with data and insights
- A keen interest in Sports is preferred
- Client focused experience with the ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Excellent use of MS PowerPoint and an eye for reporting aesthetics
- Proficiency with analysing large data sets
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving and attention to detail
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills and time management
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Committed to building powerful data-driven products and services, Nielsen Sports and Entertainment works with the world’s top leagues, teams, and brands to deliver the most comprehensive and meaningful data and analysis possible. Imagine working closely with many of the world’s largest sports rights holders, brands, agencies and broadcasters worldwide to help them better understand their fans and how they are consuming their content across a multitude of devices and screens.
You’ll have experience in either account management, data analysis and/or research and insight with a passion for the world of sports and entertainment, looking for the next challenge to progress your career. You should be ready to hit the ground running, quick to build relationships internally and externally and able to apply analytical thinking to client briefs.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!