Latin America / Brazil / / São Paulo
Client Service & Sales
#: 79169-en_US / 79169
Junior Project Consultant – 79169
Client Services and Sales – Brazil São Paulo, São Paulo
JR PROJECT CONSULTANT – Cotia, São Paulo, Brazil.
As a Jr Project Consultant, you'll manage small client accounts with autonomy by giving client training and technical support, making analysis, conducting presentations and managing renovation/upsell.
• Manage client daily demands such as tag creation/implementation/removal, platform access, impression control, contract renewal, training, onboarding etc.
• Collect/organize/review big sets of data to perform analysis and extract actionable insights
• Make presentations with good aesthetics, valuable information and engaging storytelling
• Support innovation projects
• Develop and manage client relationship, satisfaction and use of our solutions
• Identity, suggest and implement internal improvement project.
• Study and become "fluent" on Nielsen Media solutions
• Fulfill and act towards delivering the expected revenue from clients, unbilled, accounts receivable and input on salesforce. Provide an accurate forecast for Sales Management.
• Bachelor’s degree completed
• 1 – 2 years of professional experience in agency/media vehicle/advertiser or research company, performing data analysis and/or market intelligence/insights.
• Communication skills – both verbal and written in Portuguese and English.
• Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: São Paulo,São Paulo
Secondary Locations: , , ,