Latin America / Mexico / DIF / Mexico City
Marketing & Communications
#: 89681-en_US / 89681
LATAM & CANADA MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS LEADER – 89681
Marketing and Communications – Mexico Mexico City, Federal District
LATAM & CANADA MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS LEADER – CDMX, MEXICO
Nielsen is seeking an International Marketing Leader for LATAM & Canada. In this role, you will have three regional leaders reporting directly to you. You will be responsible for leading the management, design and building of Measurement, Outcomes, and Content strategies in your region. In order for our International business to grow, you will need to prioritize projects, as this is critical for a lean organization.You will also serve as a crisis escalation path.
- To achieve business goals, you will be accountable for your team creating a regional marketing and communications strategy across all business units
- You will be supporting the team to plan and execute various marketing initiatives to enhance Nielsen’s brand presence
- Know, own, protect, and improve our company’s position and what we stand for
- Serve as a trusted advisor to leadership, business challenger, and relationship builder
- Seek transparency and simplicity in ALL communications, internally and externally
- Always look at the bigger picture and for revenue opportunities
- Drive team to measure the impact of our efforts, document steps and processes for maximum efficiency, be creative, and strive to always think differently
- Develop and manage regional budget to deliver business and brand outcomes
- Develop and lead team’s skills in crisis management, content writing, sales enablement, business to marketing and communication strategies, RFP support, public relations, event management, and communications
- Leverage all marketing capabilities in strategies: demand generation, webinars, thought leadership, and events
- Drive collaboration with regional leaders, COE resources, and agencies
- Lead multi-practice teams toward a common deliverable on frequently accelerated timeframes
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Marketing and Communications (B2B and Media experience preferred)
- Confident communicator with exceptional attention to detail, along with the proven ability to consistently make sound judgments and an ability to address business and technical audiences, creating E2E solutions
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in LATAM markets
- Amazing writing and PowerPoint/Slides skills and be able to tell a cohesive story through a narrative or a deck
- Strong collaborator and mentor with the ability to bring out the best in talent and effectively motivate teams
- Have a roll-up-your-sleeves and get-it-done attitude
- Relationship building skills with the ability to interface with senior executives and experts across the organization
This position reports directly into the International Marcoms Leader
ABOUT THE TEAM:
The International Marketing team protects and builds the reputation of Nielsen’s brand and supports the highest value revenue opportunities. We do this by clear and creative marketing and communications campaigns that engage and educate our associates and external audiences. We generate commercial leads, help tell smart stories, and create demand for our products and services.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Mexico City,Federal District
Secondary Locations: , , ,