India / India / MH / Mumbai /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999741953684 / REF3637I
ABOUT THIS JOB
At Nielsen we autonomously contribute to analysis that resolves specific Client concerns; serves as a liaison between the Commercial team, Quality Assurance, Operations, Engineering, & Data Science teams with regards to Internal and External Client Projects. Data science drives everything we do here at Nielsen. Our statistical research is at the forefront of an industry moving at the speed of light. In this role on the Digital Product team, your work on innovative methodologies and data optimization will directly impact our business and our clients.
● The incumbent would work closely with the Director – Organised Solutions to drive the business of organized retail solutions vertical comprising of products such as Scantrak, Etrak, DDR, CnC, KAD, Digital Shelf tracking, Nielsen Live, with key tasks as follows:
○ Commercial management: Co-own revenue target for Organised solutions in
partnership with RI commercial TLs, by ensuring regular follow-ups and business
planning. Help create proposals for Organised solutions by providing necessary
guidance on pricing. Work closely with PL teams to create pricing strategies.
○ Ensure thought leadership on Organised Solutions by working closely with the delivery
teams to create differentiated insights on Organised Solutions. Planning delivery
calendars for subscribed clients will be critical.
○ Marketing communications: Work closely with Marcom team to create necessary
marketing/ awareness stimulus to cascade to relevant contacts in client establishments.
Organize regular webinars and workshops.
● Ensure prompt delivery of service to the responsible clients to achieve the set financial objectives and other operational performance indicators
● Client Management: undertake analysis for both RMS & Organised solutions and share the integrated output with clients
● Project Management: participate in managing projects with the Product Execution team
● Technical: acquire knowledge of both RMS & Analytical solutions by attending requisite Training
● Identify and design a strategic plan towards the fulfillment of client OP ∙ Set short- and long-term OP strategies and evaluate current Nielsen RMS products' effectiveness.
● Recommend relevant products to relevant clients based on their spending potential. ∙ Financial Management: participate in financial discussions with team leader and provide necessary inputs
● Maintain accurate, complete, up to date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
● Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during
presentations or business reviews and also by providing value-added analyses and response to special requests.
● Undertake sales activities independently or in conjunction with senior staff in terms of
preparation and delivery of proposal and credentials
● Ensure the generation of required revenue from the assigned product portfolio across RI clients and proper contract costing to meet the agreed budget targets
● Identify and recommend enhanced and new services that answer clients' business needs
● Build and maintain ongoing relationships with the identified key persons within client
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You’ve dabbled in research and analytics. And you have the communication chops to translate it all into conversation or presentations. While you’ve worked with global cross-functional teams, you can also put your head down and focus on independent projects. Seeing the big picture takes attention to detail. Keeping up with the fast-changing world of digital media measurement takes someone who recognizes
that. You know what’s happening in big data and you’re ready to influence what’s next.
● MBA (desirable) with 4 to 7 years experience in FMCG / Service / Retail industry ∙
Effective writing skills
● Strong Client Focus and Proactiveness
● Very Good Influencing, Persuading, and Project Management Skills
● Working knowledge of statistics and multivariate analysis
● Working knowledge of research techniques and methodologies
● Strong presentation skills, Logical thinking, Strong command of MSexcel
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act
on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital
status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.