India / India / / Mumbai
#: 79962-en_US / 79962
Manager, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – 79962
Gracenote – India Mumbai, Maharashtra
ABOUT THIS JOB
The RPA developer is responsible for designing, developing, testing the automation workflows and supporting the implementation of the RPA solution. The Developer will work side by side with the Business leads for documenting process details and assists the engagement team in implementation, testing the solution, and including maintenance.
- Development and testing execution of the automation solution. Providing test plans and results while receiving stakeholder sign-off.
- Follow and aid in identifying improvements to the established end to end Robotic Process Automation process.
- Create and execute plans to replace manual, repetitive processes through process automation.
- Ability to leverage basic workflow design skills to capture current and proposed automation processes. Including process mapping, retry and loop mechanisms, and decision trees.
- Understanding types of variables, arrays, dictionaries. Ability to perform operations on datasets
- Advanced knowledge of string operations, fluency in using regular expressions (regex)
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, understanding relational database structures
- Basic knowledge of debugging methods, understanding testing concepts like equivalence classes and boundary testing
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
This person will also be responsible to help with improving the quality, productivity, speed, and cost for operational areas. The Content (Operations) organization curates meta data from our source feeds to be received by our various clients.
- Formal training and certification in UI Path or equivalent solution
- 3+ years of experience in project management preferred
- Strong communication skills—able to explain complex topics to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Enthusiasm to impact business decisions through data driven insights
- Experience in operational areas, content management and process workflow.
- Ability to influence without direct control of resources
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth. Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Mumbai,Maharashtra
Secondary Locations: , , ,