Asia Pacific / Australia / / Lane Cove
#: 82981-en_US / 82981
Managing Director, Television Audience Measurement – 82981
Operations – Australia
About the Role
End-to-end accountability and ownership of the OZTAM and RegTAM services & relationships. The leadership of a team of approximately 150 FTE, across all business functions and service deliverables
The Managing Director is the senior leader accountable for the end-to-end management of the OzTAM and RegTAM services, relationships and contracts. The primary focus of this role is to develop and execute business strategies & comprehensive business plans that aim to ensure the continued satisfaction of the key clients and their stakeholders.
- Maintaining the integrity of the currency data, aligning with clients on industry/client needs and negotiating key service innovations, as identified and agreed with the clients;
- Facilitating the on-going development & management of these services to proactively identify opportunities to drive greater client value;
- Managing internal & external stakeholders through complex/technical data integrations, ensuring the timely delivery of both the daily service as well as all agreed service modifications and enhancements.
- Preparing, implementing and executing comprehensive business and project plans.
- Developing and leading unified teams to deliver excellence
- Breaking down internal silos to facilitate a cohesive, efficient and profitable business unit
- Responsibility for the development of all proprietary systems and integration with relevant vendor systems to support the current delivery and future delivery of the services.
- Continually improving operational outcomes and driving service development opportunities to meet evolving industry needs;
- Building trust-based relationships with key contacts at the client; striving to independently build deeper and wider relationships within and across the client organizations by building a comprehensive understanding of the industry, the clients, their stakeholders and the marketplace;
- Identifying and managing mutually beneficial opportunities to partner with the client, including evolved services and data integrations;
- Managing the contractual relationships with both Clients and Vendors, conduct client interactions to build and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction across all subscribing products.
- Complying with all reporting requirements of both the above contracts & internal reporting.
- Ensuring that all company policies and legal guidelines are communicated throughout the organisation and that processes are in place to ensure adherence to the policies & guidelines.
Qualifications & Skills
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong media industry background and a proven track record of service delivery, business development and account management. This person should be a respected leader, highly organized, have the desire to build strong client relationships, comfortable delivering robust presentations, and able to adapt to the needs of a dynamic, ever-changing environment and client.
- Proven experience in executive leadership or managing director role, preferably in a B2B service industry
- Proven track record in Operational execution and delivery
- Proven leadership & people management skills
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic business plans, and executing those plans successfully
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces, with diverse experience across different areas of business management
- Strong understanding of business performance measures and corporate financials
- Analytical thinking / logical reasoning
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to influence others
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Lane Cove