Latin America / Argentina / / Buenos Aires
#: 75936-en_US / 75936
Marketing Effectiveness Commercial Sr. Analyst – 75936
Operations – Argentina Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
Marketing Effectiveness Commercial Sr. Analyst
Innovation is at the core of what we do. It allows us to drive powerful business outcomes for our clients by utilizing forward thinking statistical models. Join us and find out what it means to use the power of data to fuel innovative thinking.
- Organize and analyze large data sets
- Run and refine models
- Collaborate with other Nielsen teams to provide holistic support to clients
- Provide subject matter expertise to both the clients and internal team.
- Develop deliverables (PPT, Excel) to report results & provide advice
- Mentor junior associates in best practices, client communication, and project execution
- Bachelor degree required, advanced degree preferred (quant field a plus)
- 4+ years of marketing research or analytics experience
- Enthusiasm for applying statistical analysis to address business issues
- Enjoy being hands-on with data and analysis
- Comfortable working with large data sets
- Well-organized and detail-oriented, capable of handling several projects at a time while meeting deadlines
- Experience with Nielsen or IRI data a plus
- Proficiency in statistical software (R, Python, SAS) is a must
About the team
The Analytics Incubator team answers advertiser and publisher custom questions utilizing industry-leading methodologies, as well as packages and refines cutting-edge analytic products for global organizational adoption. The innovative nature of our work makes it a great fit for those interested in answering custom business questions with novel, statistically driven solutions.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Buenos Aires,Buenos Aires
Secondary Locations: , , ,