North America / United States / IL / Chicago
#: 77744-en_US / 77744
Marketing Effectiveness Program Manager – 77744
Operations – USA Chicago, Illinois
Marketing Effectiveness Program Manager – Chicago, IL
At Nielsen, a leader in the marketing measurement domain, you’ll help to build out the Project Management Organization (PMO) on the Marketing Effectiveness Operations team. The Sr. Program Manager will serve as the day-to-day project lead responsible for tracking key metrics across the teams, organizing/coordinating deliveries/analysis across products, keeping projects in scope on contract and on time, and be responsible for the successful delivery and completion of Nielsen's products for designated clients while maintaining the highest levels of client satisfaction.
- Collects, analyzes and understands project requirements documented in client contracts & Statements of Work
- Creates and maintains project plans, which includes project scope, objectives, deliverables, key milestones, timelines, schedules, internal and external resources, project dashboards, etc.
- Maintain detailed project status documents including meeting minutes, action items, issues log and risk management plans
- Client facing program manager serving as the liaison between the client and other members of the implementation and client success teams
- Communicates the project status, requirements, and structure across the operations, customer success teams team and all other necessary departments
- Manages day-to-day progress of projects including risk assessment and problem resolution. Defines potential problems and suggest alternatives based upon cost implications, time constraints, and customer quality standards
- Conducts project reviews and profitability analysis according to prescribed process/structure
- Participates in cross-functional teams to develop and/or adapt processes, policies, and workflows to improve efficiency, accuracy, speed, quality, etc.
- Manages KPIs, Wrike compliance, quality of data delivered – provides quarterly reports for senior leaders as needed
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business or related field (Marketing, Advertising, etc.) with 5-7 years of experience is required
- Experience in an Ad Technology, Digital Publisher, or Digital Agency, handling marketing data sets
- Demonstrated skill and ability with requirements analysis, process analysis, process modeling, and documenting workflows
- Experience in external client management
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese is preferred but not required
About the team
As a product-led organization, Global Nielsen Media puts the product at the center of the strategy and brings cross-functional teams together to work on particular products. With over 2,800 global patents in over 80 countries, the Product team drives value with cutting-edge solutions and analytics to create insights. Be a part of creating the innovative solutions that define the media ecosystem playing field and enable media markets to function.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Chicago,Illinois
Secondary Locations: , , ,