North America / United States / NY / New York City
Marketing & Communications
#: 78961-en_US / 78961
Marketing Project Manager – 78961
Marketing and Communications – USA New York, New York
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Marketing Project Manager is a critical member of Nielsen’s marketing + communications team and in-house agency. This person will be responsible for managing marketing projects, stakeholders and resources, ensuring clear communication and effective output.
- Have experience with project management across multiple work streams
- Be exceptionally organized
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Identify process improvements and break down barriers to the team’s delivery
- Be change-oriented and adaptive
- Be an exceptionally good communicator
- Possess a keen attention to detail and timelines
- Be a proactive, goal-oriented team player with a positive attitude and a knack for getting things done
- Project management of cross functional marketing projects
- Liaising with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis to drive strategy, timelines and feedback
- Working with creative project manager and VP project management to come up with organizational efficiencies and improve process especially involving communication between teams
- Reviewing incoming and outgoing work to ensure it’s done to brief, on brand, and correctly
- As needed, coordinating with offshore creative studio, local and remote designers, copywriters, freelancers, vendors, and internal creative directors to route and produce creative + digital projects
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of experience in marketing project management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Possess leadership and multitasking abilities
- Familiarity with all phases of design disciplines, brand design, design execution, industrial design, design strategy, front-end innovation as well as development and commercialization
- Must be a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated excellence with stakeholder management & change management
- Expertise in standard computer software and curious/fearless about learning new software. Mac experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) preferred
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: New York,New York
Secondary Locations: , , ,