Latin America / Mexico / DIF / Mexico City
#: 92542-en_US / 92542
Modeling Analyst – 92542
Gracenote – Mexico Mexico City, Federal District
ABOUT THIS JOB
Responsible for applying mathematics, statistics and econometrics into reality to understand the dynamics of the market and thus help the client in their strategies.
- Understand the dynamics of the regression models and understand what variables should be included in each model in order to generate valuable information output for the client.
- Explain to the consultants of the commercial area the study results carried out so that they can approach them to the client.
- Carry out an exhaustive control of the information included in the project in order to minimize errors and obtain high-quality results.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Are you analytic? You love to use numbers to answer complex questions? Be part of our team and run econometric models and be able to answer customer questions regarding assortment, price, promotion and marketing mix.
- Advanced students or recent graduates of: Bachelor of Economics, Actuary, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering.
- Advanced level of English – oral and written.
- Intermediate management of Excel
- Analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
If you are interested in the challenge, apply to the vacancy, we want to hear from you!
The COVID-19 outbreak has certainly changed the way everyone lives and works, and we’re no exception. Our first priority is the health and safety of our associates and the communities we operate in. To keep us all as safe as possible, we’ve made some adjustments to our recruiting process. For the time being, interviews and assessments will be done virtually, and we’re set up for remote onboarding. We have regular video meetings, so you can feel like part of the team right from the start.
We’ll be back in our offices once it’s safe to return. In the meantime, you can join us from your home office knowing we have a solid, global infrastructure and remote work capabilities already in place.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Mexico City,Federal District
Secondary Locations: , , ,