North America / United States / IL / Chicago
#: 84489-en_US / 84489
Senior Analyst – Multi-Touch Attribution – 84489
Analytics – USA Chicago, Illinois
Senior Analyst – Multi-Touch Attribution – Chicago, Ill
Why do you purchase a product? Maybe you downloaded a digital coupon, received an email, or viewed a digital video advertisement. In the Marketing Effectiveness Multi-touch Attribution (MTA) practice, our job is to figure out which digital media tactic is most successful at driving sales for products. Using statistical models we help clients optimize where they should spend their money on digital marketing to best ensure their product’s success.
Nielsen Global Media is looking for an experienced Senior Analyst to support our MTA business. When you join the Nielsen MTA team, you’re signing up for an experience that requires flexibility, curiosity, and passion. As a Senior Analyst you will:
- Transform digital data collected from a variety of sources into formats for our statistical models
- Use creative data exploration and programming skills to understand trends, troubleshoot, and clean data
- Utilize models to analyze data and produce outcomes
- Independent execution of projects
- Build and share expertise on MTA modeling topics within the team and beyond
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve modeling practices and processes
- Support Analysts during their project work
- Train, develop, and share ideas and best practices with other team members
- Collaborate with other Nielsen teams to provide holistic support to clients
- Minimum 2 years of work experience.
- Bachelor degree in quantitative fields such as Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Marketing (with quantitative emphasis)
- Passion for being hands-on with data, analytics, and new technologies
- Enthusiasm for applying statistical analysis to address business issues
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in FMCG and/or Media industry
- Experience in Multi-Touch Attribution modeling
- Knowledge of Python, SAS, and Spark SQL, working with Algorithms
- Experience with Nielsen or IRI data
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP
About the team
Nielsen Marketing Effectiveness uses cutting-edge technology and industry-leading data science to tackle some of the hardest problems in marketing science. We empower advertisers, publishers and agencies with the intelligence they need to drive revenue, increase market share, and optimize their audiences and investments. Our goal is to provide reaction measurement at unprecedented speed and scale.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Chicago,Illinois
Secondary Locations: , , ,