Asia Pacific / Singapore / 01 / Singapore
#: 84583-en_US / 84583
Nielsen Media Internship (July – Dec) – 84583
Analytics – Singapore
About the Role
Immerse yourself in Nielsen Media syndicated products (and respective Nielsen proprietary software) which are the industry currency/common language used by media owners (such as publishers and broadcasters, platform owners), media agencies and advertisers to trade, and understand audiences’ media consumption behaviours and advertising trends e.g. Nielsen Media Index/ Nielsen Advertising Information Services/Nielsen Radio Diary Survey etc. Be a part of Media-centric customised research projects.
- Hone your market research skills and understanding through (co-)management of assigned product/project i.e. project set up, design, processing, data checking & interpretation, analysis & translating, into meaningful insights.
- Engage with a wide array of clients i.e. broadcasters, publishers, media agencies, advertisers, advertising agencies etc. in areas such as software training, installation, troubleshooting and responding to clients’ queries.
- As a stretch goal (depending on the readiness of individuals), the position may provide opportunities to manage a project independently (with the manager/director supervision).
- We are looking for a candidate who can commit to starting Intern with us effective June / July for 6 months on a full-time basis (Mondays to Fridays, 9 AM – 5.30 PM)
- This will be a paid internship
- Preferably candidate graduating from the Media / Research / Data Analytics field of study
- You may directly send your CV to loghini.veerasenan@nielsen with the subject as Intern@Nielsen and do include your availability to start.
About the Team
Globally, Nielsen Media empowers media companies and advertisers to plan, activate and measure their content and related audiences in the new media landscape. Our Client Service and Sales team operates as a link between Production and Clients, covering all post-sales retail measurement services. We are aimed to provide our Clients best in class servicing and on-time data delivery, enhancing their satisfaction of the Nielsen core products.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Internship
Primary Location: Singapore