North America / United States / FL / Tampa – Oldsmar
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 82378-en_US / 82378
Operations Analyst – 82378
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment – USA Oldsmar, Florida
Our insights impact businesses around the world. Join our team to help bring high-quality and up-to-date data to our clients, every day.
The Operations Analyst works with the Sr Analyst to support the day-to-day processes ensuring best practices are shared and followed. This position will support the Digital Classification and Panel Data Team. The ideal person for this role must be very flexible with their schedule, is technology savvy, a self-starter, has great organizational skills, is an intuitive and creative problem solver and can maintain a positive attitude under tight deadlines.
- Participates in the weekly production schedule which requires at least one day of weekend work.
- Process and support the classification of data, quality checks, defined reports and while adhering to defined business rules and procedures, delivery schedules, and SLAs
- Support a “root cause” culture to ensure that a true resolution is achieved for all escalations and other classification issues identified
- Execute tests and document test results
- Provide consistent and clear updates on tickets in tracking tools
- Identify opportunities for procedure improvement
- Perform quality checks to ensure the integrity of data for clients and downstream systems
- Researches and analyzes data discrepancies
- Be knowledgeable on defined procedures, delivery schedules and SLAs to ensure compliance
- Ensure the quality of assigned work, utilizing current QA standards and through established data relationships and calculations
- Provide input on business requirements for system enhancements
- Provide input or suggestions on process improvements
- Uses logic to analyze data and capability to draw conclusions and convey or provide advice or consultation to business leaders
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively both verbally and in written communication
- Proficient with the use of GOOGLE desktop tools
- Proficient use of streaming services and devices
- Maintain composure and respond appropriately in stressful or crisis situations
- Ability to identify and leverage best practices
- Willingness to learn new technologies and adapt to change
About the team
Nielsen Media would not function without our Operations teams! We are catalysts for delivery quality, on-time, reliable measurements to clients. Growing our employees through education, skill building and experiences, the Operations teams are culture cultivators. Around the globe, we are relentless in our pursuit of superior analytics, technology, process and support.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Oldsmar,Florida
Secondary Locations: , , ,