India / India / MH / Pune /
Finance & Corporate Development
#: 743999738152489 / 50244123
P2P LEAD GLOBAL FINANCIAL CONTROLLING COE – PUNE
ABOUT THIS JOB
At Nielsen, a P2P Lead is responsible for the overall process architecture, governance, and metrics covering all procure-to-pay, travel and entertainment processing and compliance, and payables- and disbursements-related periodic processes for the region.
● Deliver and drive efficiency in continuous finance processes in payables, T&E and all disbursements-related periodic processes in the region.
● Lead the invoice and payment processing activities within the region, including process architecture, protocols and mechanics, and related governance.
● Lead the travel and entertainment processing, audit and compliance activities within the region.
● Run all periodic processes related to P2P and T&E activities, including month-end activities, account reconciliations, periodic reporting (DPO, Open PO, GR/IR, others), metrics, governance and internal control.
● Lead all P2P and T&E related stakeholder engagement activities within the region, including the wing-to-wing training program, spend strategy design and implementation, and the PAY4 stakeholder engagement rhythm.
● Lead team comprising onshore and shared service centre resources and ensure the delivery of all shared service centre activities throughout the region.
● Manage shared service centre quality levels through service level agreements, performance metrics and continuous governance rhythm.
● Work with Business Finance and Global COE colleagues to maintain best-in-class processes and application of policies.
● Develop and implement procedures and operational ways of work in a standardized, efficient and effective manner for all markets in the region in the realm in the P2P and T&E stream.
● Maintain P2P and T&E related internal controls within the region; ensure robust account reconciliations and SOX compliance
● Maintain efficient and effective ways of work within the Principal Operating Company (POC) model (if present) in order to sustain all P2P and T&E COE functions for the POC
● Maintain an appropriate system configuration and IT environment to ensure effective and efficient execution of P2P and T&E continuous finance processes
● Link in with Market/Group FP&A team (FPA) and Market/Group Finance Business Partners (FBP) on closing schedule, spend strategy, and communications
● Link in with Group Controller and Operational Controllers on (non-)compliance and governance
● Link in with the Global COE and regional core teams
● Work closely with the Corporate Platforms team on technology topics
● Work with Treasury, Tax, Internal Audit and other transverse functions (facilities, HR, legal) on an ongoing basis on key deliverables
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
A successful P2P Manager will achieve a balanced coordination and seamless execution of all P2P and T&E-related activities in the region. S/he will have delivered on all process governance and controllership metrics. S/he will have promoted leadership and talent development within the regional COE team and have willingly demonstrated values and behaviors as a senior finance leader.
● Degree in Finance or Accounting mandatory
● Fluency in English mandatory; second or third regional language preferred
● 5-10 years relevant professional experience with large team management in a medium to large international company; experience with POC model preferred
● Knowledge and experience with relevant statutory requirements preferred
● Knowledge and experience with US-GAAP and/or IFRS
● Experience with ERP systems (preferably SAP) and IT-PC literate
● Experience with project management
● Strong communication skills, team player, leadership traits
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.