North America / United States / FL / Tampa – Oldsmar
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 83714-en_US / 83714
PC Support Representative – 83714
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment – USA Oldsmar, Florida
Nielsen is seeking a PC Support Representative to provide software and hardware support to internal and field users by phone, email, in person or remote assistance in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide technical support for Microsoft Windows, G Suite, Microsoft Office and custom applications
- Configuration, deployment, troubleshooting and inventory of desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile devices and peripherals.
- Install, modify, or repair software and hardware
- Resolve internet, intranet and VPN connection issues
- Unlock user accounts and reset passwords
- Log all incoming support requests into custom issue tracking software
- When needed serve as liaison between office, Nielsen Reps and households
- Serve as liaison between office, Nielsen Reps and households
- Primary customer service contact, addressing household concerns, questions and providing solutions
- Partner w/ App Dev on resolutions for all issues Field facing
- Know how to identify and when to correct certain conditions from the office to save fieldwork.
- Requires diplomacy, persuasiveness and tact when interacting with US TAM field and office personnel.
- Required to identify conditions or problems that are new and elevate them to the appropriate SME or management person.
- Must be able to determine when to escalate an issue.
- Other Duties as assigned
- This position would require training at our Oldsmar office
- Experience with Computer imaging creation, maintenance and set-up
- Strong written, verbal and electronic communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting, organizational and documentation skills
- Working knowledge of Google Tools including Doc, Sheets, Slides, Drive and Sites
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Associate Degree in Computer Science or 2 + years of equivalent work experience
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Oldsmar,Florida
Secondary Locations: , , ,