Africa and Middle East / Saudi Arabia / 01 / Riyadh
#: 85701-en_US / 85701
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Regional HR Leader, the People Experience (PX) Partner will work across and partner with the Saudi business. You provide consultation to associates and managers alike on topics that cover the full range of HR.
You will build a network across the different centers of excellence in HR and across the HR team globally. Additionally, you will be expected to identify opportunities to enhance the HR Team and drive the resolutions and ultimately implement changes. The role is hands-on and successful individuals will be people and business-focused, personable yet professional, exhibit strong trust and accountability and able to work in an Adhoc and ever-changing environment.
- Partner with the Saudi business and be a member of the Africa & Middle East (AME) Media HR team.
- Advise, coach and partner with managers in the implementation of company policies, procedures and best practice to ensure effective and consistent management of personnel
- Be a point of escalation for employee queries, providing advisory services where needed to ensure they are fully aware of their rights and responsibilities and resolving in an autonomous and proactive manner
- Delivering training to line managers and associates on HR policy and process, including New Manager Transition, Performance Management and Employment Law Updates
- Accountable for the Saudi payroll and being the single point of contact for the third-party payroll provider
- Partner with our global Centers of Excellence in topics like Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Benefits, Talent Engagement & Development.
- Maintaining and updating core information on the SAP HR database
- Contribute to the development and improvement of HR processes, systems and procedures
- Building and being a custodian of culture at Nielsen.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Five years of HR work experience ideally in an international organization and close to the core business
- University the degree in Human Resources, Business or equal
- Up to date knowledge of Saudi employment law, practices, case law and applies this to the workplace to develop HR policy & practice to meet business and legislative requirements
- Experience of payroll processes, inputting changes, checking payroll data
- Solid IT skills, including use of SAP or other similar HR databases, Microsoft Office and GoogleSuite
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- Ability to establish strong working relationships internally and externally
- Proactive problem solver, ability to make day-to-day decisions, resourceful, demonstrate initiative, have a can-do attitude and works well independently
- High attention to detail, thorough, accurate and efficient in administration.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The MENAP Media business currently operates across 5 countries and is expanding rapidly. Made up of roughly 90 people split across Commercial, Operations and business support functions such as HR, Finance, Facilities and Legal. Never has there been a more exciting time to join Nielsen in this region with headcount growth due to increase by 150% over the next 2 years. Our team is diverse, passionate and take pride in powering a better media future for all people.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!