India / India / / Kochi
Technology & Engineering
#: 82405-en_US / 82405
ABOUT THE JOB
Nielsen Marketing Effectiveness uses cutting edge technology and industry-leading data science to tackle some of the hardest problems in marketing science. We empower advertisers, publishers, and agencies with the intelligence they need to drive revenue, increase market share, and optimize their audiences and investments. Our goal is to provide reaction measurement at unprecedented speed and scale.
Service Delivery Principal Consultants have a strong technical understanding of our Multi-Touch Attribution (MTA) solution and an ability to solve complex technical and Ad Operation issues all while working closely with Customer Success (CS) teams, Client and Agency partners. Principal Consultants not only take full ownership of a specified set of client accounts, but they also mentor and support less experienced consultants and analysts across the team.
Our Principal Consultants understand the scope and technical complexity of the individual deliverables and partner with the CS team to ensure client engagement. They have extensive solution and client knowledge, take full ownership of ongoing account maintenance and change requests, and swiftly handle any incidents all with client satisfaction as the main goal. Principal Consultants use their excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to understand their clients’ business requirements or challenges and to provide a concise, feasible solution. They have the passion to stay on top of client business developments and industry innovation and have the drive to quickly learn new skillsets to provide superior service and support.
- Passion for being hands-on with data, analytics, and new technologies
- Comfortable working with large data sets and exploring big data
- Ability to synthesize data & simplify findings
- Strong logic, deductive reasoning, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills, particularly with the application of statistical and quantitative tools
- Self-Motivated, with the ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure
- Able to work both autonomously and collaboratively with team and other internal/external partners
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and managing conflict
- Well-organized and detail-oriented, capable of handling several clients/issues at a time while meeting deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to instill confidence with internal as well as external stakeholders.
- Open to constructive feedback and readiness to adapt to changes
- Experience working with globally dispersed project teams
- Excellent cross-team collaboration and networking skills
- Curious, with an emphasis on the willingness to learn and discover new areas
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability to drive client outcomes
- Fluent in English
ABOUT THE TEAM
Why do you purchase a product? Maybe you downloaded a digital coupon, received an email, or viewed a digital video advertisement. In the Marketing Effectiveness Multi-Touch Attribution (MTA) practice, our job is to figure out which digital media tactic is most successful at driving sales for products. Using statistical models, we help clients optimize where they should spend their money on digital marketing to best ensure their product’s success.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas, and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!