India / India / / Kochi
Technology & Engineering
#: 87451-en_US / 87451
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about testing and continuously innovate in this space. If precision, quality & automation are important to you, you’ll be a right fit to work with us as a Principal Software Developer-Quality Assurance at Nielsen.
• Ability to lead a team technically
• Worked in multicultural, global teams & a matrix organization.
• Design and develop an automated testing solution for new product development
leveraging the existing Selenium framework where appropriate but always with an eye
towards improving scalability, usability, and ROI
• Support QA engineers in their efforts to execute and analyze results
• Actively participate in design discussions with an eye toward ensuring the
“automatability” of the product design and execution
• Drive the decisions about what to automate and when to do so with a relentless view
towards building value for our clients
• Develop and execute formal test plans.
• Develop test cases & test scripts.
• Worked in an Agile practices.
• Coordinate with various stakeholders – technology teams, product owners & developers.
• Define and track quality assurance metrics.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
• B.Tech or B. E.
• 12+ years of experience.
• Good Communication & Presentation skills.
• Hands on experience on Software Testing and Test Automation.
• Hands on experience to tools like Jmeter, Cypress, Selenium etc.
• Must have experience of designing an automation framework.
• Open to learn and adapt to new technologies.
• Team player with good interpersonal skills.
• Experience on web-based application testing.
• Experience to cloud-based technologies.
• Strong SQL/Data Skillset.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Nielsen Media would not function without our Technology teams! We are catalysts for delivery quality, on-time, reliable measurements to clients, and we are cultivators, growing our employees through education, skill building and experiences. Around the globe, our Technology teams are relentless in our pursuit of superior analytics, technology, process and support.
ABOUT NIELSEN MEDIA:
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!