North America / United States / CT / Wilton
Field Operations & Panel Recruitment
#: 81482-en_US / 81482
Process Analyst – Wilton, CT – 81482
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment – USA Wilton, Connecticut
Process Analyst – Ad Intel US
Accuracy is the name of the game, and we’ve got the data to prove it. If precision and quality are important to you, you’ll fit right in as a Process Analyst at Nielsen.
In this role, you will provide process analytics and data analysis to support the Ad Intel processes and production teams. You will also ensure that all processing jobs for television and multimedia data complete successfully.
- Be available to research and respond to any questions that arise from other departments within Ad Intel.
- Provide data and statistical research to support productivity and modernization.
- Run production procedures and ensure their successful completion. Work with and provide support to the technical teams, Infrastructure, Application Development and Engineering.
- Maintain maximum uptime for the data acquisition environment.
- Maintain an ongoing expert knowledge of all System Control processes and procedures residing in the Windows, Unix, and Postgres environments.
- Support the client deliverables (including internal deliveries to Global Ad Intel, etc.)
- Develop enhancements to automate processes using RPA
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have creative thinking, problem solving and decision making skills
- Must be analytical and detail oriented
- Must be able to function independently
- Ability to work under pressure and within time critical deadlines.
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Familiarity with Windows, Unix and Cloud Base(AWS) concepts
- Must have SQL knowledge for data analysis
- Basic computer skills (spreadsheet, word processing, e-mail)
- Frequent holiday and weekend work.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Wilton,Connecticut
Secondary Locations: , , ,