North America / United States / FL / Tampa – Oldsmar
Finance & Corporate Development
#: 79784-en_US / 79784
SR Procurement Analyst – 79784
Finance and Corporate Development – USA Tampa, Florida
PROCUREMENT ANALYST – TAMPA, FL
With your team-oriented and customer-focused attitude, you will successfully partner with your internal customers to understand the critical success factors for the procurement activities to be managed.
- Participate as a key member of the team tasked with finalizing the global roll out of Ariba. Specific tasks include providing support and training for new users as well as User Acceptance Testing.
- Act as an escalation point for the Ariba Help Desk to provide users with support.
- Lead the supplier enablement efforts for the Ariba Platform. This includes being the escalation point for supplier enablement support in implemented regions and working with the implementation team on supplier enablement strategies for regions yet to be implemented.
- Continue to develop enhancements to previously implemented Ariba modules. This will include Guided Buying, setting up of additional catalogs, and other compliance enhancements.
- Lead spend analytics efforts for Global Procurement. Become the “product owner’ for Ariba Spend Visibility. Responsible for continually updating the spend data and working with the sourcing teams to ensure categorization accuracy. Analyze spend data along with the sourcing teams to identify opportunities for Value creation.
- Review legacy Procurement Operations processes and identify and implement opportunities for streamlining and increasing efficiencies.
- Negotiate vendor agreements for vendors with spend in the lower quartile of Nielsen’s vendor base.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required in Business, Supply Chain, Finance or a related field is preferred.
- 4-5 years of progressively responsible experience in strategic sourcing, procurement operations and / or vendor management..
- 4-5 years experience implementing and / or working within multiple Ariba modules (e.g. Buying and Invoicing, Spend Visibility, SIPM, eSourcing) .
- 4-5 years experience building relationships with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
About the Team:
As guardians of the Nielsen Media assets, our Finance teams strive to accurately report the financial position of Nielsen. We seek to continuously improve finance processes, controls and systems. We aim to provide clear, simple and insightful financial information to our business leaders in order to drive positive financial action. As a team we work in the spirit of integrity, accountability, quality and diligence, whilst maintaining the highest ethical standards.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Tampa,Florida
Secondary Locations: , , ,