North America / United States / FL / Tampa – Oldsmar
Finance & Corporate Development
#: 79251-en_US / 79251
Procurement Specialist – 79251
Finance and Corporate Development – USA Oldsmar, Florida
PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST- OLDSMAR, FL
As a Procurement Specialist you will support the Procurement team in researching best price from vendors, entering and maintaining purchase orders as well as support International shipping processes.
- Prepare and process timely and appropriate purchase orders
- Compare prices and expected delivery dates proposed by suppliers
- Process invoices; including support in resolving receiving and invoice discrepancies
- Maintain records for purchases and employ Nielsen standards for quality, pricing, & terms
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate International freight forwarder transactions
- Maintain International shipping records, provide tracking and updates to customers on request
- Works closely with Engineering & Electronic Repair teams to buy/supply tools, fixtures. Also works closely with the US Import Broker and Asset Logistics teams.
- Bachelors or similar educational background
- Preferred knowledge of SAP SRM, and/or accounts payable
About the Team:
Nielsen Media would not function without our Operations teams! We are catalysts for delivery quality, on-time, reliable measurements to clients. Growing our employees through education, skill building and experiences, the Operations teams are culture cultivators. Around the globe, we are relentless in our pursuit of superior analytics, technology, process and support.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Oldsmar,Florida
Secondary Locations: , , ,