Africa and Middle East / South Africa / GP / Johannesburg /
#: 743999734565848 / REF2013K
ABOUT THIS JOB
● Serve as the “voice of operations” to commercial teams, ensuring Quality and On-Time delivery of projects by overseeing all aspects of operations tasks from questionnaire development, survey programming through the delivery of tabbed data.
● Ensures that Client and Analyst requests are translated into high-quality questionnaires in a format conducive to accurate programming
● Ensures that material for fieldwork (questionnaires, programs) are error-free and include all necessary instructions
● Ensures that external data suppliers are executing projects as requested (as per cost, timelines, and quotas)
● SPOC for Analysts on fielding questions
● SPOC for internal stakeholders- Programming, Translations, External suppliers on study specifics and questionnaire
● Manages dynamic project schedules in the internal Study Management platform (Workbench), ensuring updates are made consistently
● Develops questionnaires starting with content information from analyst and lead Project Coordinator.
● Checks online program
● Coordinates with external suppliers for offline data collection
● Daily review of project progress in the field, troubleshooting any issues, engaging resources as needed to quickly determine root cause and resolution
● Coordinate translation
● Coordinate offline fieldwork (prepare material for external suppliers, check quote)
● Coordinate product delivery and troubleshoot issues related to the product
● Primary ownership for all product placement activities
● Troubleshoot issues in the field as needed (online and offline)
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
BASES is the market leader in Innovation testing.
Our Project Coordinators manage the consistent delivery of utmost quality Data to our Analysts and are considered to be experts of Operations. Our Project Coordinators are expected to possess the following soft skills-
● Attention to detail
● Multi-tasking skills
● Oral and written communication skills
● Client consulting skills
● Project Management skills
● Creativity, Openness, and flexibility to adapt to change
● Problem-solving and process improvement skills
● Ability to influence, collaborate and negotiate to attain alignment across teams
● Bachelor's degree
● Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google docs and sheets
● Professional Work experience in a management/ organizational role is welcome
ABOUT NIELSEN IQ
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary Nielsen data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.