Africa and Middle East / Turkey / Istanbul / Istanbul /
#: 743999738006320 / 50244783
ABOUT THIS JOB
Flexibility. Fun. Freedom to grow. It’s all happening at Nielsen, where analysts are working hard to drive decisions for top companies. Our accurate, detail-oriented Reference Data Specialist roll up their sleeves to work on projects end-to-end.
Coding new products and characteristics, ensuring timely and accurate output to meet daily production schedule
Be aware of newly launched or relaunched products provided by the system, keep an eye on the reality of the shelf vs the product provided by the product coding platform
Archive and supply product catalogs, product lists, barcode lists from manufacturers, web sites, leaflets and/or from the field for ad-hoc projects or categories under focus
To fully master the workflow and functioning of her/his unit and between all departments, to learn and use the in-department work flow and follow-up files and processes
The secure quality area by supervising established checks, analyzing and discussing discovered issues
Keep and maintain up to date, accurate and clear documentation of the working environment and KPI with specified deadlines
Client service support
Manage client queries in a professional manner (clear on-time feedback) by liaising effectively with other departments to respond to requests.
Follow the developments in the sector
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
The reference data specialist is a role responsible for analysis and data processing in a timely and high-quality manner in the range of assigned product categories.
- Bachelor degree (preferably in a technical field)
- Intermediate English knowledge (B2+), both verbal and written
- Proficiency in PC and MS Office standard tools (e.g. Excel, Word, Access, Outlook), a quick learner of new software
- 1+ year of any job experience will be a big plus (understanding what is teamwork)
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Analytical Skills
- Attention to details and readiness for routine work
- Interest in the processes of creating databases and the FMCG market
- Strong orientation on self-development