Asia Pacific / Philippines / NCR / Pasig /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999730948258 / 50242737
About the Job
The BASES (Innovation Practice) helps clients develop and commercialize new products that generate profitable growth by identifying unmet consumer demand, optimize their innovations to deliver on that demand, quantify the opportunity of their innovations and help accelerate commercialization success with more precise launch plans and real-time optimization of in-market activities.
Through a blend of innovative market research technologies (such as evolutionary algorithms and predictive analytics) and client consulting, we help major consumer products companies dramatically improve their outcomes at every stage of the innovation lifecycle. We identify breakthrough product ideas, messaging that inspire action, fresh package designs and optimal launch strategies.
Working in BASES (Innovation Practice) team, you will assist with the execution of marketing research studies by compiling, analyzing, and interpreting marketing research data, writing client reports, and delivering ongoing complex client reporting providing valuable insights to clients.
Main responsibilities include:
- Design robust research solutions to answer clients’ business questions on innovations.
- Analyze and interpret processed data to discover consumer insights and provides report conclusions and recommendations.
- Run various tools and models to assess innovation on consumer adoption framework and estimate its financial potential.
- Present research findings and share recommendations to guide clients on their innovations’ journey prior to launch.
- Liaise with other internal teams to ensure timely and accurate delivery of client deliverables.
- Prepare internal review sheets and client deliverables.
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of analyses, consults with clients regarding research designs and general study concerns.
- Documenting discussions for future references.
- Bachelor's degree in of Marketing / Business Administration / Statistics-Mathematics / or related fields. MBA preferred.
- Experience in market research or consulting functions in the FMCG industry with client facing roles that involve analysis and consulting for clients.
- Strong Client Focus and Proactiveness
- Very Good Influencing & Persuading Skills
- Good project management skills.
- Knowledge of statistics, research techniques, and experimental procedures, marketing research, in-market data, and the consumer packaged goods industry.
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office