India / India / WB / Kolkata /
#: 743999740076849 / 50245171
About this Job:
To assist with report development and modification activities as per the client requirements by closely liaising with the Report Liaison/ On-shore stakeholders.
Manages Report Development and Change Management activities for assigned countries / Clients.
Identifies opportunities to stabilize, simplify and automate the deliverables.
Performs in adherence to Nielsen/GRC quality performance, takes corrective action when required and provides RCA to Team Leader
Maintains successful and positive partnerships between country touch points: Report Liaison, Client Liaison and Client Service
Ensures customer requirements are understood, achievable and leading to sustainable BAU operations.
Implements best practice identified by other Report Center teams : Governance, Setup & Delivery, Report Liaison.
Typical Position Pre-requisites:
Graduate/ Post Graduate with subjects like Statistics, Economics, Mathematics etc.
Good working knowledge of Advanced excel, Macros and Tableau.
Basic understanding of R, Python can be helpful, but not mandatory.
Willingness to work in evening shifts
Understanding of Market Research is preferred.
Strong Analytical, Consultative and Customer Service skills
Effective oral and written communication skills
Values and Behaviors:
- Engages in simplifying processes or key work activities
- Translates strategy and objectives to easily understood, actionable messages for associates
- Conducts internal and external business dealings with straightforward approach
- Ensures communication to stakeholders is clear and succinct
- Builds collaborative relationships within and across teams and services.
- Works for the success of the team and balances their own needs within the larger organization
- Integrates resources across the company to deliver “one Nielsen” to clients
- Creates a climate of engagement and sharing within and across the organization.
- Focuses on providing the best solutions to clients and/or end-users, regardless of the source.
- Implement best practices, ideas and solutions from outside their own area.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Candidates must have strong problem-solving skills, be self-directed and capable of working with minimal supervision.