India / India / KA / Bengaluru
Client Service & Sales
#: 89561-en_US / 89561
ABOUT THE ROLE
Executive will be working on Digital Ad Ratings (DAR) and other Digital Reach & Resonance measurement solutions to provide business insights to Broadcasters/Media Agencies.
- Client Management: Provide campaign and website insights to ensure maximum client satisfaction through high level of client service standards in line with client expectations.
- Maintain a client service orientation by managing day-to-day administration of client service and coordinating on analysis and reporting of assigned research projects.
- Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations and also by providing value-added analyses and response to special requests.
- Understand and implement all internal processes.
- Ensure services provided to clients are timely and precise according to their business needs and specifications and at the same time meeting the company’s quality standards.
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of analyses, charting, etc. and perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request, accuracy and correctness.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- 1-2 years of experience in Market Research and / or digital media agency
- Working knowledge of advanced Excel is must.
- Good communication and presentation skills through impactful Powerpoint presentations
- Understanding of digital advertising concepts in terms buy types and metrics would be an advantage.
- Ability to use statistical methodologies to analyse the data would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of large structured datasets would be an advantage.
- Sound understanding of market research concepts with a working knowledge of research techniques, methodologies and statistics
- Know-how of Programmatic advertising, Ad-Networks, Google and Facebook marketing tools would be an added advantage
- Should be comfortable with numbers.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Willingness to think beyond ask.
- Team player.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Global Nielsen Media Client Servicing team provides modern and effective services that meet client needs quicker, while giving Nielsen more control over how we service our clients. We will create capacity to elevate the work we do with clients to focus on market impact and business growth. We are at the forefront of customer experience and become an agent of change as we embrace automation to navigate the complex needs of our industry and continue to be the industry leader.
Committed to building powerful data-driven Digital measurement services, Nielsen Media works with leading Advertisers in India and globally to deliver the most comprehensive and meaningful insights and analysis possible. If you want to be a part of this exciting journey, Join us!
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!