Asia Pacific / Philippines / NCR / Manila /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999741275098 / REF3342S
ABOUT THIS JOB
Maintain a client service orientation by managing the day-to-day administration of client service and coordinating on analysis and reporting of assigned research projects.
- Maintain accurate, complete, up-to-date, and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
- Assist senior staff in delivering quality services to clients and ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications and at the same time meeting the company's quality standards
- Assist in sales activities in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation of proposal and credential presentations
- Communicate client needs to appropriate team members
- Provide "in office" research, administrative and operational support to senior staff
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of analyses, charting, etc.
- Ensure client service deliverables are aligned with the regional client service standards
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date knowledge on research techniques and applications
- Integrate multiple data sources to answer business issues
- Perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request, accuracy and correctness
- Ensure standard operating procedures within area of responsibility are observed
- Recommend improvements in work processes within area of responsibility
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. You find potential in percentages. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization. Connecting with clients matters to you, and that motivates you to sift through data for a new angle. You can identify the narratives behind numbers, and you’re always looking for what’s next.
Fresh graduate in any related field in Economics, Statistics, Communication Research, Marketing, Business Management & Analytics
Has interest and knowledge with consumer marketing, statistics, research techniques, and experimental designs
Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint and/ or Google Spreadsheet & Slides.
Effective English communication skills in a cross-country environment
Attention to detail and the ability to multitask