North America / United States / NY / New York City
Client Service & Sales
#: 82784-en_US / 82784
Research Manager – 82784
Client Services and Sales – USA New York, New York
ABOUT THIS JOB
This role will be focused on developing and delivering custom research solutions to the Games industry as well as supporting the revenue growth of the Games business working with the commercial team. The role will also involve liaison with commercial and product teams on the development and delivery of Video Game Tracking (VGT) services.
- Design, coordinate and deliver custom research programs; primarily quantitative, with some qualitative
- Lead client presentations and discussions on the interpretation of research findings and consult on actions that the client can make based on these findings
- Support revenue growth working with the commercial team on proposals, sales presentations and pricing
- Support all stages of project management, including the key data analytic work that facilitates execution, delivery, and presentation of client projects and liaise with research operations team in Sports on vendor selection and management
- Utilize different datasets across the wider Nielsen business in order to provide strategic and actionable insights and recommendations to clients
- Work with Product team on the delivery and development of Video Game Tracking (VGT) services
- Day-to-day responsibilities will include building analysis in Excel, QCing data, crafting visual and insights-driven reports, and management of various projects
- Become an expert in all things Nielsen Sports, Games & Esports in order to collaborate with other members of the organization in developing their strategic agendas and executing their priorities/projects.
- 3-5+ experience in research and/or data analytics organizations overseeing custom research projects: Trackers, A&U, Concept Testing, Audience Sizing & Profiling, Segmentation, etc.
- Track record in questionnaire design, data collection, weighting, and analysis
- Experience in providing strategic thinking, including identifying, analyzing, problem solving, and responding to opportunities and challenges with the ability to translate into practical plans of action
- Experience in developing research plans in collaboration with commercial teams
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: New York,New York
Secondary Locations: OH – Cincinnati, Remote, ,