Asia Pacific / New Zealand / / Auckland
Client Service & Sales
#: 84041-en_US / 84041
Senior Client Service Executive – 84041
Client Services and Sales – New Zealand Auckland, Auckland
ABOUT THE ROLE
Simply put, we do two things at Nielsen. We measure performance for our clients and we use analytics to help our clients grow their business. Measurement and analytics are two separate things, and each is important and valuable on its own, but the connection of the two makes them both even more critical and valuable.
Make a difference by partnering with our clients and using data to explain what is happening with their business needs, and what they should do to improve business performance.
Working with your Nielsen colleagues in a team environment, you will build partnerships to allow you to understand client needs and requirements. You'll use this knowledge to develop in depth analytics and create compelling stories to deliver insights and drive business growth.
- Build and maintain quality relationships with clients via the Nielsen Helpdesk, guiding and encouraging clients on Nielsen data use.
- Provide support for Nielsen software products
- Organise and facilitate training external clients in Nielsen software at the beginner level, including methodology, skills training, explaining analyses and administering tests
- Produce reports in PowerPoint and Excel across a wide range of data based on a brief from the senior team or clients that meet objectives for ad-hoc projects or our current clients
- Perform analysis and interpretation of data to provide insightful responses to client queries, includes support on large-scale projects
- Build and maintain good relationships with colleagues and with other analyst teams, ensuring quality and timeframe service levels are met or exceeded.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 2+ year experience in data analysis
- Strong understanding of New Zealand’s media market landscape
- Your advanced skills with Excel and PowerPoint will enable you to efficiently work, with the potential to implement automation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
- Native or fluent English
- Possess valid New Zealand working rights
- Knowledge of Nielsen tools, services, and product portfolio (AQX/AdIntel, Arianna/TAM, Clear Decision/CMI, Online Ratings), would be a plus
ABOUT THE TEAM
Nielsen Media has been and will continue to be the most important third-party independent measurement provider. From development through syndication, the Product team provides critical data and insights that help inform measurement. You’ll be at the center of product development and delivery to enable media markets to function.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Auckland,Auckland
Secondary Locations: , , ,