India / India / / Bengaluru
Client Service & Sales
#: 96922-en_US / 96922
ABOUT THIS JOB
We won’t say we can predict the future, but our team of Market Researchers gets pretty close. This role combines data analysis and client consultation from the start, with plenty of room for growth. You find the stories behind data, scatter plots and help clients determine which products to launch. Your insights will influence decisions for some of today’s leading global companies.
- Maintain a client service orientation by managing day-to-day administration of client service and coordinating on analysis and reporting of assigned research projects.
- Enable fulfilment of a project from start to end.
- Understanding the brief from the client and deciding on the research objective
- Finalising the proposal and appropriate cost for the study
- Questionnaire preparation / Information area coverage as per proposal
- Getting scripting / FW preparation done and launching the study on field
- Keeping complete track of the FW in progress from quota to sample completion to reading initial data
- Designing the analysis Plan; Analysis and Interpretation of the data
- Making presentable reports based on the findings
- Understand and implement all internal processes and stakeholders like operation management, finance team, data processing team.
- Serve as primary contact to junior level client contacts on ad-hoc analyses and understand and respond to questions on content, basic data issues/questions, report generation, etc.
- Assist senior staff in delivering quality services to clients and ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications and at the same time meeting the company’s quality standards.
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of analyses, charting, etc. and perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request, accuracy and correctness.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Fulltime MBA with minimum 2 years’ experience in Media (Print/TV/Outdoor/Radio), Digital, Technology, Telecom, Entertainment industries – Having experience in Market research agency is preferable
- Sound understanding of Market Research concepts
- Strong Client Focus and Pro-activeness
- Working knowledge of statistics and multivariate analysis like regression, correlation etc.
- Working knowledge of research techniques and methodologies like offline / online / CATI methodology
ABOUT THE TEAM
In Nielsen Online practice, we work with e-giants to help them drive growth via better understanding of consumers at every stage of the journey i.e. realization of a need through to the moment of purchase, followed by how they live with and use products/ services.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Media India fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about where do people shop from, what do they watch online and from where, what do they use to pay online. To discover what’s true, we have comprehensive measurement of consumer perception across online verticals. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!