Asia Pacific / Malaysia / / Petaling Jaya
Client Service & Sales
#: 80087-en_US / 80087
As a Senior Client Executive at Nielsen, you’ll help create, build, and maintain relationships with clients. It’s a people person’s dream.
- A key member of our Ad Intelligence, advertising expenditure solution, designed to help Nielsen’s clients implement efficient advertising strategies that generate real results
- Be part of the client servicing team that trains and provides consultations to our media clients in using our proprietary analysis software
- Active involvement in business development and new opportunity creation
- Assist in promoting all of Nielsen’s solutions within the media industry and beyond
- Conduct data analysis and provide insights to clients on the performance of media owners and advertisers
- Assist in delivering quality services to media clients and to ensure services provided are timely and precise according to clients business needs, specifications and Nielsen’s quality standards
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for clients in terms of proposal preparation, analysis, charting, report writing etc.
- Perform quality checks on monthly data releases, reports, client requests etc.
- Maintain accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
- Become familiar with Nielsen’s other media solutions – Television Audience Measurement, Consumer 360, Digital Advertising Ratings
Qualifications and Skills
- Recognized degree or higher qualification
- 3-4 years Market Research or Media Planning or Digital experience, from either agency or client side
- Candidates should preferably have some direct experience with media sales
- A flair interest in interpreting data into meaningful actions
- Dynamic, creative, result-oriented with good analytical skills and self-motivated
- Versatile in handling people of different personality types under all circumstances
- Excellent initiative, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong command of both written and oral English. Additional language knowledge of Bahasa Malayu and Mandarin would be an added advantage
- Familiarity with Microsoft and Google office solutions
About the Team
The Global Nielsen Media Client Service & Sales team provides modern and effective services that meet client needs quicker, while giving Nielsen more control over how we service our clients. We will create capacity to elevate the work we do with clients to focus on market impact and business growth. We are at the forefront of customer experience and become an agent of change as we embrace automation to navigate the complex needs of our industry and continue to be the industry leader.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!