Asia Pacific / Australia / / Macquarie Park
#: 79121-en_US / 79121
Senior Content and Data Partnerships Coordinator – 79121
Gracenote – Australia Macquarie Park
The Content & Data Partnership Senior Executive will establish and maintain relationships with content providers in the music, TV, film and sports industries. The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail, be self-motivated and have the ability to work effectively in a changing and growing environment with multiple priorities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with content providers: broadcasters/agencies/music labels/leagues/production companies
- Meeting prep research and follow-up
- Assist with the creation of presentation materials
- Work with colleagues across content horizontals and within other offices on new requests
- Research and respond to source inquiries
- Lead CDP Initiatives to push quality and completeness in the market
- Manage partner escalations and support other business areas to onboard content
- A Bachelor’s degree and/or a minimum of five years’ related work experience.
- Past working experience in TV, Digital Entertainment industry in managing metadata, programme content.
- Experience in managing projects within the media entertainment industry.
- Effective organizational, analytical, communication and research skills
- Strong attention to detail and possess the ability to multi-task and self-motivate
- Knowledge of Gracenote Content databases and entertainment industry (film, tv, OTT, music, etc)
- Knowledge of Gracenote standards and practices
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to communicate effectively and transparently with multiple levels of seniority
- Ability to travel to industry events/meetings
About The Team
Gracenote, a Nielsen company, provides music, video, and sports content along with technologies to the world's hottest entertainment products and brands. Gracenote is the global standard for music and video recognition which is supported by the largest source of entertainment data. Gracenote features descriptions of more than 200 million tracks, TV listings for 85+ countries and statistics from 4,500 sport leagues and competitions.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Macquarie Park