Asia Pacific / Korea / Seoul / Seoul /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999726938430 / REF1224V
ABOUT THIS JOB
At Nielsen, our obsession in helping our clients to grow through a comprehensive understanding of consumer behavior leveraging on the ongoing innovation in technology is what motivates us. Our work helps our clients set growth strategies and determines what products or services you ultimately see in the market and how our clients drive their marketing and trade strategies.
Working in this role, you will play a key role in the provision of strategic insight to our clients in the delivery of consumer research services by having a good understanding of their business issues and developing relevant consumer research solutions including integration across Nielsen’s business units while building and maintaining strong client relationships.
Revenue and Clients
- Responsible for an annual revenue target to be executed/developed through new business in the year
- Work together with Business Development colleagues and independently identifying and addressing client’s business issues or project brief, proposing the right & relevant solution (i.e. type of consumer study, data collection approach, timeline, and investment). This includes developing & presenting the proposed solution to clients
- Monitoring costs of the projects and ensuring overall profitability / Healthy margin on the completion
Research and People Management
- Maintain an accurate and up to date knowledge on research techniques and applications; eager to learn about value-added analysis to properly answer the client’s key objectives. Demonstrate willingness and ability to think about the client’s business and take concrete steps towards building knowledge about a key industry vertical OR Solution
- Preparing competitive pitch proposals
- Address professional development goals, aspirations and needs of direct reports
- Take part in the implementation of training plans based on the assessment of competency Gaps in the team on relevant technical or soft skill topics
- Upon project commissioning, together with team members or independently, execute and deliver the project (end-to-end, from questionnaire development to reporting/analysis & verbal presentation) at the most efficient way without impact on the quality of your delivery
- Seek the opportunity to lead & execute syndication projects OR to lead business solutions within the Nielsen Consumer Insight product portfolio including driving the revenue and improving the adoption of solutions across teams and delivering quality outputs for these solutions
- Together with peers or management, to create and drive a relevant engaging environment that encourages continuous learning and teamwork, with the aim to reduce attrition level across all levels. Motivate team through timely appreciation & recognition
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. A proven commercial leader, who can build and execute sales strategy and plan, and be accountable to sales operations, such as forecast and pipeline management. A proven people leader, who is passionate about developing and growing talent, who has a track record of building morale and high engagement among their team members. A team player, who has the ability to collaborate with peers, and contribute to the management team of Nielsen Korea.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, Master’s Degree desirable
- Minimum of 3-8 years of working experience in a consumer research environment
- Well versed with both Quantitative & Qualitative research, analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skilll
- Excellent client management and relationship building skills and the ability to converse with mid-level stakeholders in the client organization.
- Ability to draw insights and good storytelling skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in both Korean and English language
- Well experience with Consumer goods products or Retailer business including Shopping malls and Food Retailers or Telecommunication & Home Electronics industries
- Having a good understanding of Statistics and SPSS usage will be an advantage