India / India / / Kochi
Technology & Engineering
#: 85084-en_US / 85084
ABOUT THE JOB
The implementation department is dedicated to helping drive client value by aligning Nielsen’s digital market research and marketing attribution measurement processes to the client’s market research and business needs. To do this the candidate is responsible for assessing clients’ technical marketing technology stack and ensuring that the Nielsen Multi Touch Attribution platform can successfully measure how the clients’ digital marketing spend is driving purchases by their customers. A successful candidate will have experience in multiple subject areas; particularly around data analysis and database technology, a strong understanding of web advertising and measurement, and team management experience.
- Engages with the customer to understand and define their business requirements and responsible for providing detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis on different marketing data feeds to identify the key dimensions and metrics.
- Develops and own the Implementation artefacts like Configuration Requirement Document, Implementation Release Document.
- Implement and configure the Multi Touch Attribution product suite that ingest digital marketing data from multiple and disparate data sources, using existing best practices and standards – Design and own the data collection methodology.
- Implementing client media and site side tagging and tracking efforts to gather data for attribution measurement.
- Work with Implementation team and Project Manager in complete setup of the MTA platform and its delivery
- Work with the Implementation and product team to ensure client is implementing against standard requirement.
- Data and solution QA of both low-level data and generated reports, including self-directed usage of database records
- Works with the larger Implementation team to understand, document and analyze client digital market research and related business requirements that can be addressed by the cross channel Nielsen Envoy platform.
- Partners with Client Success Team to ensure use of appropriate tracking metrics and methodology are in place to measure marketing and media performance.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or IT-related field
- Advanced degree in related field (Marketing/IT) will be an added advantage
- 3+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing domain or marketing analysis focusing on measurement of marketing campaign performance, data integration and development of customer knowledge in a fast-paced client environment
- Experience working in software/technology vertical or media analytics preferred
- Working knowledge of basic analytic tools, with intermediate/advanced experience in Excel, SQL, and Python.
- Working knowledge of the utilization of analytical techniques for the measurement of online advertising, CRM and web environments a plus
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task in a fast-paced data environment.
- Possesses exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Market knowledge on campaign execution and setup is a plus: across paid media (PPC, Display, Email, and Affiliate), organic media (SEO, Organic Social) and mobile media (MMP’s, in app advertising, mobile web).
- Familiarity with a breadth of ad technology a plus: Ad Servers (DoubleClick, Atlas, Sizmek, etc.), Search Engine Optimizers (Kenshoo, Marin, etc.), Web Analytics (Omniture, Google Analytics, etc.), Demand Side Platforms (Turn, MediaMath, etc.), Data Management Platforms (Krux, BlueKai, Adobe Audience Manager, etc.), and Attribution (ClearSaleing, Adometry, etc.)
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
ABOUT THE TEAM
You will join the team responsible for implementing the Multi Touch Attribution product suite for the customer. We have to engage with mid size to big enterprise clients to configure the Digital Marketing measurement solutions. Each client needs something different so this position requires a deep understanding of the product’s capabilities and the ability to see issues from the customer's perspective. You will need a strong analytical and logical mind, familiarity with the digital marketing domain, and excellent attention to detail in this position. Yes, this is a techno functional role and not core technical. However, customers facing people with a technical flair to do big data analysis will excel in this role.
Our team handles Global implementation and our team members are across Boston, Los Angeles, UK and Kochi. This role will give you the opportunity to collaborate with different product verticals within Nielsen and also a great client facing exposure.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas, and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!