North America / United States / NY / New York City
#: 88805-en_US / 88805
Senior Product Manager – Nielsen Identity – 88805
• Location: New York, NY or Remote
• Duration: Permanent
• Salary: DOE
As a Senior Product Manager for you will:
• Function as the Product Owner for the Identity Platform
• Contribute to the Product Roadmap and Product Vision
• Be responsible for developing features and associated user stories.
• Be responsible for developing the use cases and fostering adoption of the platform with internal teams
• Collaborate cross functionally with engineers, data scientists, and IT to plan, develop, and deliver products
• Regularly review competitive landscape and internal client feedback to improve product features and capabilities
• Prepare product documentation in the form of user guides and other supporting materials
• Be the subject matter expert on the product.
• Communicate product status and progress to your manager and leadership team
• This position reports to Vice President, Product Leadership.
As a Senior Product Manager you will need:
• Experience in planning, developing, and launching SaaS products successfully
• Experience working as a product owner in an Agile software development setup
• Excellent communication skills and ability to coordinate work across geographically distributed teams
- Experience writing Engineering Requirements.
- Experience working with Cross-functional teams
- 2-3 years of solid experience with Product Management
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth. Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work! Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class