Africa and Middle East / South Africa / GP / Johannesburg /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999741059076 / REF3456O
ABOUT THIS JOB
The ideal candidate will be required to deliver a daily prompt analysis of data to client stakeholders, as required to meet their needs. Working within a growing team, this role will support the CI team and enhance NielsenIQ’s reputation as a leading global Customized Intelligence business.
• Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during reporting, presentations, and business reviews and also by providing value-added analyses and responses to special requests.
• Build and maintain ongoing relationships with the identified key persons within the client organization
• Liaise daily with senior management to identify their needs and recommend then deliver new analyses beyond their expectations and understanding.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Strong client focus
• Strong understanding of measurement data to enable meaningful conversations with all client stakeholders, and ensure accurate representation of the data in reporting and insights
• Knowledge of statistics and multivariate analysis
• Ability to understand all technical and delivery aspects of the modeling process to carry out internal Nielsen and client-based conversations
• Experienced with analysis tools for data extraction at a complex level
• Able to influence and persuade.
• Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to analyze and interpret data in a challenging and insightful manner
• Excellent presentation development skills to creatively bring data to life with story-telling and
attractive reporting to client expectations
• Confident presenting skills to deliver insights, stories, and actions in the face to face or group presentations
• Efficient time management, ability to multi-task and detail-oriented
• Displays maturity and creative problem-solving skills in handling crises
• Recommend improvements in work processes within the area of responsibility
• Able to operate in a multi-cultural environment
• 2-5 years experience and proven success with Market research (both qualitative & quantitative)
• Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
• Strong analysis skills and insight generation
• Good grounding in custom research principles, methodologies, statistical techniques
• Basic business understanding (e.g. comfortable with terminology: revenue, profit, loss, margin)
• Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills or Google Slides and Google Sheets
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.