India / India / TN / Chennai /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999739568717 / 50242695
SENIOR ENGINEER – FULL STACK, CHENNAI
ABOUT THIS JOB
In Nielsen Technology, we process over 250 terabytes of data every single day, manage it in the latest cloud technology, and build best-in-class analytical tools to add transparency and efficiency to the consumer goods market at a scale that no other company is able to achieve. We’re looking for a Product Manager.
- Drive strategy and delivery of Connect Platform, which is the future of the entire Nielsen Connect ecosystem.
● Key member of the upcoming Hybrid Application Project with expertise in Ionic Framework, Angular / React, Node and cloud-based data and hosting services
● Integral member of founding team responsible for structuring the apps, architecture and delivering solution in a phased manner as agreed with the business team
● Design, Develop, Test, Deploy and Support Enterprise Application for cross platform
● Provide a solution to improve process quality, understand emerging technologies, standards and best practices to bring mobile app product to the next level
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies and frameworks to maximize efficiency
● Hybrid Application Developer with expertise in Ionic Framework, Angular / React, Node, Express and cloud-based data and hosting services
● Good understanding of Android and iOS design principles, interface guidelines, & best practices –Native mobile application development would be big plus
● A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
● 6+ years of software development experience with at least 3+ years as a full stack developer.
● 3-5 years of experience in managing backend services for Web and Mobile applications as major individual contributor – Node/Express
● Hybrid App Development : Minimum of 2-3 years
● Understanding of Android and iOS design principles, interface guidelines, & best practices.
● Good Knowledge of web services or API – Creation and consumption of REST services
● Strong knowledge and experience with SQL or relational databases
● Experience in agile software development practices and DevOps
● Experience with test automation frameworks.
● Familiar with with CI/CD tools like Jenkins and/or Bitbucket pipelines to integrate testing into deployment flow
● Working experience in multi-cloud infrastructures (eg. Azure, AWS, GCP)