Greater China / China / Shanghai / Shanghai /
#: 743999738568209 / PipelineChina07
NielsenIQ is building a talent pipeline to meet future hiring demand. This is a pipeline role, while there is not an immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective candidates like you. If your background is a match to our requirements, we'll follow-up with an exploratory conversation.
About the job
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager for NielsenIQ, you will be responsible for ensuring our Hiring Managers are equipped for hiring success, providing a strong pipeline of qualified candidates and advising on the talent market – including best practices, candidate experience, employer branding, available talent, compensation insights and more. You will lead the way in bringing the best talent to NielsenIQ, taking ownership of searches across a wide range of technical skills.
- Identifying passive candidates using creative and innovative recruiting techniques
- Partnering with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to identify and understand key requirements, then build a comprehensive recruiting strategy
- Managing and executing full life-cycle recruitment, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, offer negotiation, and more
- Proactive high-level sourcing, such as Linkedin Recruiter, local job boards, networking events, and Boolean searches, and finding passive candidates through multifaceted internet searches and networking
- Managing the recruitment process and applicant flow in our Application Tracking System
- Partnering with hiring managers and business leaders on diversity initiatives and attracting a diverse candidate slate
You will partner with business leaders, teams and other COE’s of HR to support the onboarding of the right resources and help build an efficient team. Your proactive nature will have a major impact in building the team, accountability towards your responsibilities.
- At least 5-7 years of talent acquisition experience is required, an exposure in market research or FMCG industry would be ideal
- Strong talent market knowledge in China (especially Shanghai, and other location would be preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, including writing and speaking in English and Mandarin language
- Experience in sourcing and recruiting for up till Senior Manager or Director roles in the past
- Experience finding passive candidates through creative means
- Collaborative, passionate about being part of a high-performing team, and willing to support special projects or initiatives as needed
- Full life-cycle recruiting experience to help attract and retain the best candidates
- Highly detail-oriented, able to multitask in a fast-paced, energetic environment
- A proficient user of recruitment systems
- Good networking and coaching
- Self-motivated, strong time management, and organizational skills