North America / United States / CA / Los Angeles
#: 90701-en_US / 90701
Senior Technical Account Manager – CX Lead – 90701
Gracenote – USA Los Angeles, California
Gracenote, a division of Nielsen, is the top provider of entertainment information, creating industry-leading databases of TV, movie, and music metadata for entertainment guides, applications and in car entertainment. Our customers include innovators like Amazon, Twitter, Google, Comcast, CBS, Vodafone, Samsung, and other top media companies throughout the world. Our data and technology power billions of requests daily to hundreds of millions of devices around the world – you’ve probably used Gracenote data yourself in the past 24 hours. Simply put, data provides you with an opportunity to impact the evolution of the entire entertainment industry.
Gracenote is building a new team focused on content owners as part of its Content Services initiative. This is an opportunity to build a business from inception to delivery, backed by the best entertainment data set in the world. Initial product vision and customer interviews have been completed, and we’re looking to move towards development and execution.
We are presently looking for a Senior Technical Account Manager to oversee the implementation of Gracenote Content Services solutions to our customers, as well as provide day-to-day technical account management for named strategic customers. These activities require working with internal cross-functional technical and product groups and external customer business and engineering teams to drive successful delivery of customer engagements.
- Involved in the full customer lifecycle with a goal to make customers successful and increase revenue and retention.
- Focus on how customers are making data driven decisions and where they want to be
- Owning delivery of solutions to customers.
- The interface with the product delivery teams of our customers.
- Managing communication in various project phases.
- The primary technical contact for key customers.
- Triaging and managing status of all assigned customer issues.
- The interface with other Gracenote product, engineering and content teams necessary to solve complex customer issues.
- Providing various teams with overall health information of the customer base, including indicators to identify at-risk customers, including thorough use of the company’s online sales management tools.
- Maintaining an excellent technical product knowledge on our product portfolio.
- Independently manage key accounts
- B.S. in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, related field or equivalent work experience.
- Five years or more of technical account management experience or the equivalent
- Demonstrated customer service, leadership, communications, project management, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and follow-through.
- Exhibits positive attitude and qualities of a team player.
- Demonstrated business acumen and innovation.
- Demonstrated ability in risk management and problem anticipation.
- Proficiency on working with structured data (including XML), Web-based APIs, SQL, scriptings, etc.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in relevant languages for the markets supported.
- Travel required to client sites, conventions, training locations, etc., as needed.
- Video and/or entertainment background (would be an advantage).
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Los Angeles,California
Secondary Locations: , , ,
Travel: Yes, 20% of the Time