North America / United States / NY / New York City
Technology & Engineering
#: 87423-en_US / 87423
Solutions Engineer (Recent Grad) – 87423
Technology and Engineering – USA New York, New York
Solutions Engineers at the Nielsen Marketing Cloud are a critical part of the organization. We get customers up and running on our platform quickly, influence the design of new features to determine the best way to integrate with external partners, and provide technical support to internal teams and clients. The person in this role will be focused on fulfilling the operational needs of our clients, process improvement, root cause analysis, data visualization, building automation, and the ongoing analysis of our data to help solve business problems.
- Work with internal teams to identify and resolve issues.
- Develop and maintain internal tools to monitor core processes
- Develop and maintain dashboards that provide visibility into platform usage
- Complete ongoing analysis of our data
- 0-2 years of experience in a technical or similar role
- Love for explaining technical concepts
- Proficient with SQL and database concepts
- Novice understanding of cloud concepts
- Novice understanding of data analysis
- Basic understanding of data visualization techniques
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix Servers, AWS, or GCP
- Novice understanding of one or more scripting languages
- Understanding of advertising technology, associated ecosystem, and common processes
- Experience working with DSPs, SSPs, Onboarders
- Experience working with OTT
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: New York,New York
Secondary Locations: , , ,