North America / United States / NY / New York City
#: 82004-en_US / 82004
Solutions Engineer – 82004
Analytics – USA New York, New York
Solutions Engineers at the Nielsen Marketing Cloud are a critical part of the organization. We get customers up and running on our platform quickly, design new features, build tools to manage our products more efficiently, and sit at the forefront of ideation. This role is part operations, part product, and part development. So if you’re looking to use your technical skills to solve problems and shape the big picture, this might be the role for you.
- Work with clients and partners to implement and maintain integrations
- Work with engineering teams to troubleshoot issues and define, test, and roll out new features to our platform.
- Work closely with the product team to improve customer success across our platform
- Develop and maintain internal tools to monitor core processes
- Develop and maintain dashboards that provide visibility into platform usage
- 2 years of experience in a technical or similar role
- B.S in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Love for explaining technical concepts
- Familiarity with SQL and database concepts
- Experience with 2 or more of the following:
- DevOps (Git, Jenkins, Docker, etc)
- Data Analysis
- Bonus: Data visualization
- API design and/or management
- Linux/Unix Servers, AWS, or GCP
- Understanding of advertising technology, associated ecosystem, and common processes (e.g. server-to-server integrations, real-time bidding, cookie sync, etc)
- Experience working with DSPs, SSPs, Onboarders
- Experience working with OTT
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: New York,New York
Secondary Locations: , , ,