India / India / / Bengaluru
#: 83803-en_US / 83803
Specialist – Content & Data Partnerships – 83803
Gracenote – India Bengaluru, Karnataka
ABOUT THIS JOB
As a member of this dynamic and fast-paced team, you will be involved in establish strong relationships with key source providers. Engaging with sources often – broadcasters to obtain EPG related information and rich media data (images) for a set of clients
- Develop a deep understanding of Gracenote’s global product portfolio and data gaps in the current offerings. Position Gracenote as a thought leader in terms of entertainment data content sourcing
- Develop the Gracenote Sourcing narrative, highlighting the benefits of providing Gracenote with content
- Establish strong relationships with key Source providers. Engaging with sources often – broadcasters to obtain epg related information and rich media data (images) for a set of clients.
- Responsible for Sourcing Data and increasing the width and depth of TV and content metadata
- Meeting sources often to cement the relationships.
- Handling Queries– speaking to the sources mentioned above for clarifications/confirmations on set of data received
- Implementation of Quality Improvement Processes – Ensuring Accuracy, Completeness, Timeliness of Data inflow.
- Managing Daily Operations, bringing about process improvements, workflows with other teams. Working with cross functional teams to bring about process improvements.
- Suggest improvements in the existing tools/ systems and work with Business Analysis / Engineering to identify feasibility of implementing these
- Reports – maintain reports as per format/s given
- Communication, presentation and cross-functional collaboration skills
- We look for candidates who have a passion for winning and who have demonstrated excellence in their work and academic experience. We want employees with strong analytical skills and the ability to think of out-of-the box solutions to business problems, able to handle multiple priorities, who have a bias for action and who are genuinely interested in personal development and the development of others.
- 2-3 years of experience and documented success in sales or business development or client servicing and a deep understanding of the sales process lifecycle
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Excel skills
- Presentation skills – both making ppts and presenting to audiences
- Networking skills
- Basic analytical skills – in our sphere it is to understand error reports/source behavioral patterns etc
- Relationship building skills and the ability to sell the Gracenote vision to current and prospective sources
- Ability to travel up to 25%
● Understanding of the entertainment industry of the region
Gracenote provides metadata to the entertainment industry – sports, music, video, TV. You see Gracenote Video data every time you turn on your TV or stream on-demand programming. We’re a data company that works with data you, your friends and your family use every day.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action.
Gracenote, a Nielsen company, provides music, video, and sports content along with technologies to the world's hottest entertainment products and brands. Gracenote is the global standard for music and video recognition which is supported by the largest source of entertainment data. Gracenote features descriptions of more than 200 million tracks, TV listings for 85+ countries and statistics from 4,500 sport leagues and competitions.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Bengaluru,Karnataka