Greater China / China / Shanghai / Shanghai /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999740436554 / REF3277M
ABOUT THIS JOB
At Nielsen IQ, our obsession in helping our clients to grow through a comprehensive understanding of consumer behavior leveraging on the ongoing innovation in technology is what motivates us. Our work helps our clients set growth strategies and determines what products or services you ultimately see in the market and how our clients drive their marketing and trade strategies.
You will maintain a Customized Research orientation by managing the day-to-day administration of Customized Research/sales activities and coordinating on analysis and reporting of assigned research projects.
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
- Serve as primary contact to junior level client contacts on ad-hoc analyses and understand and respond to questions on content, basic data issues/questions, report generation, etc.
- Assist senior staff in delivering quality services to clients and ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications and at the same time meeting the company's quality standards
- Unsupervised on-site presence which includes responsibilities on data requests, technical basic support, and analysis
- Assist in sales activities in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation of proposal and credential presentations
- Communicate client needs to appropriate team members
- Provide "in office" research, administrative and operational support to senior staff
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of analyses, charting, etc
Functional / Technical
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date knowledge of research techniques and applications
- Provide value-added analyses and respond to special requests
- Integrate multiple data sources to answer business issues
- Manage assigned project independently
- Perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request, accuracy and correctness
- Ensure standard operating procedures within area of responsibility are observed
- Recommend improvements in work processes within area of responsibility
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. You find potential in percentages. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization. Connecting with clients matters to you, and that motivates you to sift through data for a new angle. You can identify the narratives behind numbers, and you’re always looking for what’s next.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any major from reputable University
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in FMCG
- Familiar with Qualitative research techniques and applications
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint and/ or Google Spreadsheet & Slides
- Good client service skills and able to communicate and write effectively in English