Asia Pacific / Korea / / Seoul
#: 92301-en_US / 92301
About the role
The Senior HR Executive will be responsible for end to end HR activities, to ensure the effective & efficient delivery of HR services in-country; ensuring day-to-day experience of employees are positive and consistent; providing HR support to the Business and deployment of HR policies, process & initiatives in-country in line with HR model and Company policy.
- Provide effective HR support to country business managers ensuring business needs are met in line with Company HR policies and processes.
- Responsible for effective & efficient delivery of end-to-end HR services in-country (eg: onboarding, offboarding, leave administration, benefits administration, etc)
- Have prime responsibility for local deployment of Company HR policies, processes & initiatives such as Performance Management, Reward Review, Talent Reviews, Culture & Engagement, Surveys and deployment of Diversity & Inclusion plans.
- Managing employee life cycle activities such as Promotions, Transfers & mobility, pay changes, etc
- Responsible for preparing HR inputs and executing payroll activities & payroll compliances. (working with ourcousing vendor)
- Advise and guide managers on their HR responsibilities, management behaviours and team management.
- Provide effective employee relations and a positive working climate locally, closely working with employee representatives, line management, and liaising with the Global Employee Relations Leader where necessary. In particular;
- Work with line managers to ensure effective application of agreed working practices and arrangements.
- Ensure Information and consultation processes are followed.
- Support collective negotiations where appropriate.
- Be a champion for employee advocacy and engagement, acting on issues and informing the wider agenda.
- Responsible for HR compliances as per local labour legislations.
- Work closely with the Regional Leader & team for the deployment of the HR Service delivery model in the region.
Qualifications and skills
- 3 to 5 years broad HR experience of different areas of HR and in-depth knowledge of HR function.
- Good operational knowledge of HR practices and experience in linking HR systems, technology and processes together.
- Knowledge of country employment laws, regulations, procedures, and HR issues.
- Experience in managing Employee Relations issues across the business. (Grievance/Dismissal/Case Management etc)
- Experience in dealing with a diverse range of stakeholders – influencing effectively.
- Process-driven, Logical, analytical thinking with the ability to balance/articulate the bigger picture.
About the Team
At Nielsen, diversity and inclusion are integral parts of the organization’s DNA. By diversity, we mean far more than the diversity you can see; we value diversity of thought, experiences, skills and backgrounds. As the Nielsen Media People team, we have the ability to create a culture of inclusion—whereby we value, encourage and promote the various thoughts, opinions and insights of our diverse workforce that enable us to grow and continuously provide clients with innovative solutions.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!