Africa and Middle East / Israel / / Tel Aviv
#: 89501-en_US / 89501
Sr. People Experience Specialist – 89501
ABOUT THIS JOB
Senior People Experience Specialist serves as the HR partner supporting Nielsen’s Media population. Senior People Experience Specialist will provide operational guidance on all areas of HR support and will ensure best in class HR practices as designed by our CEOs are deployed and adjusted where necessary. Senior People Experience Specialist will be accountable for compliance with local employment laws and regulations and will also partner with the regional and global HRBP/TS team to provide input and align people actions with the larger Business Unit-specific talent strategies.
- Particular emphasis is on the delivery of HR activity where local context is required.
- Accountability for local deployment & delivery of HR processes, projects, and change programs as determined at a Corporate/business/functional level including policy and procedural compliance across the area.
- Advice and guideline managers on their HR responsibilities, management behaviours, and team management areas.
- Drive the effectiveness of the HR delivery model ensuring consistency and optimization of HR processes by maintaining a strong partnership with all key stakeholders in the HR model
- Interfaces with Global Talent Strategist teams to provide insights into local needs
- Ensure accurate data management on all organizational changes and complying with approval & notification procedures
- Guide local leaders and line managers to obtain support from the right areas
- Provide effective employee relations and a positive working climate locally, closely working with line management and liaising with the ER Leader, where necessary
- Support wider business /corporate and HR change programs
- Identify gaps and improvements in local HR service provision in line with HR strategy, suggesting initiatives for the local agenda where appropriate.
- Manage local projects aligned to HR Business Operations priorities as required.
- Interface with COE’s (Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, Talent, Engagement & Development, and DE&I) to ensure a consistent approach on Nielsen’s Employment Value Proposition, Culture, Leadership, and Engagement initiatives across the Region.
- Identifies designs and delivers country-specifics in the areas of onboarding, employee relations, total rewards, benefits, compensation, learning, engagement, and internal communications.
- Direct and guide line managers and associates to appropriate learning solutions;
- Work closely with Cluster People Experience Leader to identify, streamline & provide effective & optimized HR services.
- Partner with the local Corporate Functions (Finance, Real Estate) to ensure integration of HR operations and policies into the country-specific operational needs.
· Crisis Management
- Fluent English
- Relevant academic background
- Knowledge of the HR best practice across Employee Relations, Rewards, Resourcing, Development, and Employment Law.
- 5 years of Human Resources experience, across different aspects of the HR function for large and/or Multinational Company
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a generalist capacity providing support across a variety of HR sub-functions to a distributed group.
- Knowledge of country employment laws, regulations, procedures, and HR issues.
- Experience in managing ER issues.
- Change management skill set.
- Well-developed customer and relationship management skills, including credibility and influencing skills. Strong customer service orientation.
- Able to partner with other members of the leadership and find common ground to deliver an exceptional employee experience.
- Ability to remain tactful, calm, and persuasive in controversial and/or confrontational situations, as well as handle multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to build a positive employee relations climate, advocate for employees and maintain objectivity, even under pressure from other stakeholders.
- Process-driven and methodical in approach to implementing programs & HR solutions.
- Ability to construct an informed opinion and point of view
- Able to exercise sound judgment and discretion in matters of significance to the organization.
- Experience and knowledge in managing HR activities and resources; balancing conflicting priorities and handling ambiguities.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Primary Location: Tel Aviv,Tel Aviv