Africa and Middle East / United Arab Emirates / / Dubai
Client Service & Sales
#: 93282-en_US / 93282
ABOUT THE ROLE
Committed to delivering powerful data-driven insights and services, Nielsen Sports works with the world’s top rights holders, brands, broadcasters and government organisations to deliver the most comprehensive and meaningful data and analysis possible.
Nielsen Sports is a trusted adviser and partner in sports and entertainment intelligence, helping our clients worldwide to maximize their commercial success. With our expansive suite of products and services, Nielsen Sports is uniquely positioned to provide insights and intelligence which help drive more effective decision making for clients.
The Strategy Manager will be responsible for supporting the growth of our Consulting practice in the Middle East region in close collaboration with the local senior team and other consulting teams. This position requires a self-starting attitude, an understanding and appreciation of the usage and analysis of data in consulting, a real focus on collaboration, a full understanding of commercial requirements internally & externally and a true passion for doing top class management consulting work.
Lead consulting projects
- Lead consulting projects and work with senior team to manage resources to ensure first class project delivery including seeking cross-department/market help when and where required
- Own consulting engagement workstreams and smaller engagements end-to-end, supporting senior team on key strategic engagements from pre-sales and proposal creation through delivery to after-sale/ upsell activities
- Develop client documents and presentations
- Support the Managing Director and Senior team in developing the plan for the market across key sport & entertainment sector stakeholders – rights holders, brands, agencies & government organisations who have the propensity to spend on consulting initiatives
Support business development
- Develop client documents and presentations for business development purposes
- Identify general market opportunities and potential upsells to existing clients
Be a Coach
- Provide coaching and support to the broader business in your market to continue our transition to more of a Consulting-led business and Trusted Advisor
- Help to coach our clients by driving value-based delivery
- Manage and coach junior resources in the consulting team to deliver best end-results
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Proven successful strategy consulting experience in a top firm or industry role, preferably with specialised sports & entertainment agencies (min 4 years experience preferably)
- Proven project management skills and highly developed communication skills
- Deep understanding of problem solving skills and latest management consulting frameworks
- Understanding and appreciation of the usage and analysis of data, market research, quantitative and qualitative, tv audience measurement data etc…
- Knowledge of and passion for the sports and entertainment industry
- Experience in delivering sports, entertainment or media work and related client management desirable
ABOUT THE TEAM
Imagine working closely with many of the world’s largest sports rights holders, brands, agencies and broadcasters worldwide to help them better understand their fans and how they are consuming their content across a multitude of devices and screens.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!