India / India / / Mumbai
#: 82162-en_US / 82162
About the Role:
This role is a starting point into this journey where the candidate would be required to support research teams to create Survey links in order to conduct surveys. Survey links which is theinstrument for data capture is one of the most important input to our business. The candidate would need to be working closely with research teams to understand the need, aligning on how the surveys would flow, preparation and testing of the links.
This position is responsible for handling end to end projects dealing with survey programming using Decipher and STG platforms, ensuring high quality and accurate output, as well as troubleshooting any issues that may come up during or post implementation. Excited? Come join us!
- Program and handle multiple projects of Moderate to High complexity levels independently and deliver error free output.
- Focus on other deliverables too as per the process requirements.
- Should be able to troubleshoot any issues related to programming independently.
- Work according to the expected timeline and update the client with the progress.
- Ensure all production is done complying with the process guidelines and client specific guidelines.
- Uploading/downloading of data and cross checking of the data for accuracy.
- Programming and testing surveys using multiple software.
- Check and ensure consistency and accuracy of outputs prior to delivery.
- The Candidate will be responsible for the assigned project and will work in close association with the managers and will be responsible for the complete project delivery including regular interaction with the client over telephone / email.
- Responsible for timely project delivery with high quality.
- Education: Preferably BE/BCA/MCA.
- 2-7 years of strong experience in Survey Programming with proficiency in Decipher and STG/Dooblo.
- Knowledge and working experience in other tools like Qualtrics, Dimensions, Kinesis, ConfimIT platform will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Custom scripting using CSS/Flash / HTML5 is desired.
About the Team:
Nielsen Media is a dynamic team of young minds which deals with multiple e-giants as well as other industry bodies to help them drive growth via better understanding of consumers at every stage of the journey i.e. realization of a need through to the moment of purchase, followed by how they live with and use products / services.
This role is a starting point into this journey where the candidate would be required to create a Survey link to conduct a market research survey.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!